Test, right-minded a investigation

VernonCit | 23/05/2020

Rainfall forces northern road closures to continue Wednesday night until 7:30 a.m.

An earlier order by Mayor Richard Berry did not allow for a blanket curfew while crews worked to clear the roadways and the city says the road will re-open in five hours.

Berry said his order was based on the recent death of a cyclist and the traffic concerns. He urged drivers and cyclists to go about their business.

"I am telling you we will allow everyone to use their bikes," Berry said to boisterous cyclists before the shutdown was enacted. "I don't want you to get your head in the sand or say we were on time, that's ridiculous and I hope you're not doing that because I know it would be irresponsible."

City crews were out Monday to finish the sidewalk repairs to the southbound lane of Interstate 35W and southbound lanes of I-35E. Crews will be back Wednesday morning clearing the roadway and re-opening traffic for all southbound traffic by 6 a.m. Wednesday.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
<a href=https://www.khangheshlaghi.com/>??????</a>
<a href=https://www.shamsbim.com/>??????</a>

Man to front court accused of north qld servo hold up


Police in Queensland's south-west have arrested a man on suspicion of trying to hold up a bus company during last year's north-east Asian financial crisis.

A 31-year-old man from Wattleup in south east Queensland has been charged with using a carriage and using a carriage to prevent the removal of an obstruction device after an armed officer intervened.

It is alleged he held up an employee of the company to prevent an inspector from removing an obstruction device for the transport company to deliver another bus at St Mary's Hill in Wattleup.

Inspectors were attempting to deliver another bus to Wattleup around 1:30pm on March 1, 2015 when the vehicle was moved to the bus company premises in Lathlain Road.

The bus company's president said he went in for maintenance during a strike, but was not on a call when the altercation was heard in a nearby townhouse.

He said he went into action because he believed a safety issue had not been worked out, and that he believed there was an additional driver or employee involved.

"I was walking down the street, I'd have been out in no time," he said.

The manager, who did not wish to be named, said his manager had gone to a business meeting with them earlier in the week to find out why there was no bus on their routes.

"It's important that the bus company can continue to operate because they've got to make money, they have to make a profit, there is no choice, but they have to make sure customers get what they paid for," he said.

He said there was no evidence that the bus company had received any payments for its services during the dispute.

Topics: courts-and-trials, law-crime-and-justice, business-economics-and-finance, community-and-society, lathlain-2153, wattleup-0844

Novo comentário